Below are some key points to help you communicate the value of you attending this year's FDR Conference:
- FDR gives you expert guidance and proven techniques to help you resolve HR-related challenges and avoid situations that lead to complaints, ultimately reducing costly litigation for your agency.
- FDR's Advisory Board is composed of many of your agency colleagues to ensure that the educational sessions offered are on target and timely with current challenges.
- FDR offers more than three dozen sessions, many of which are repeated for your convenience – ensuring you have the opportunity to attend all the sessions of interest to you. All in all, FDR is more cost- and time-efficient than attending multiple webinars and one-day topic-oriented seminars.
- Direct access to high-ranking leaders from the EEOC, MSPB, OSC, OPM and FLRA during small interactive seminars. An unique opportunity to ask them your specific questions and find out what you can expect from their agencies in the coming year.
- Teach others what you learn at FDR. Online access to all session materials – including the ones you are unable to attend – so you can use them when training others. Plus, dedicated sessions show you how to best share the knowledge gained at the conference with your colleagues.
- Two opportunities to satisfy the EEOC's annual training requirements for federal EEO counselors and investigators.
- CLE credit is available for attorneys, including a session that meets most states' legal ethics training requirements.
- Opportunities to exchange ideas face-to-face with 1,000+ peers from across the nation and find out what's working for their agencies.
Access a customizable letter you can give to management detailing what FDR provides.