FDR is known for delivering
the best ROI for your
agency’s training dollar.
Prior attendees say:
“With the training and networking you take away,
FDR practically pays for itself!”
"FDR gives agencies ‘more bang for their buck.’”
For nearly three decades, FDR has given thousands of federal practitioners the guidance and best practices needed to help reduce workplace conflict, avoid costly claims and better manage their staff.
That’s because FDR relies heavily on its own Advisory Board, composed of many seasoned agency practitioners – your colleagues. Each year, the Board works together to identify the current challenges being faced in the federal workplace, guaranteeing that your training needs will be met.
And FDR 2013 is no exception! Here’s what you can expect at this summer’s training event:
- Closing Plenary with four distinguished panelists delivering 40 must-know dispute resolution tips
- More than 3 dozen unique breakout sessions focusing on tricky areas including: whistleblower protection, mixed cases, indefinite suspensions, pre-decisional involvement, sexual orientation law, telework roadblocks, RIFs and furloughs, and technology abuse
- 8 in-depth pre-conference workshops covering retirement planning, ADR building blocks, proposal and decisions letters, responsibilities of the federal supervisor, and more
- Peer-to-peer networking and the chance to exchange ideas with your colleagues
- Two opportunities to satisfy EEOC annual training requirements, plus a chance to earn CLEs